Returns & Policies
- Please treat your purchases with care. Our products are for decorative purposes only - please keep out of reach of children. If handled roughly, stored incorrectly or cleaned using inappropriate substances, items may break or become damaged. Read more here.
Returns and Exchanges
- If there is a problem with your order and the error is on our behalf, we will correct this as soon as possible.
- Please choose carefully as we do not offer a refund for change of mind, however we can exchange your order for another product.
- If you wish to exchange your purchase because you have changed your mind, please contact us within 5 days of receipt of your item. To be eligible for exchange due to change of mind, your item must be non-personalised, unused, in original packaging and in the new condition which you received it. We are unable to refund or exchange items that are faulty due to misuse or due to reason not related to the manufacture of the item.
- Returns and exchanges must be shipped back to T-Leaf Collections at the buyer's cost. We do not refund any shipping costs of the item, or the cost of the return to T-Leaf Collections.
- You may also choose to exchange your items for a store credit (minus shipping) which will remain valid for 3 years.
- Please note custom orders and sale items are strictly non refundable and cannot be exchanged for change of mind, so please choose carefully.
- We do not offer cancellation on orders, we can offer you a store credit for the value of your order should you wish to cancel your order after placing it.
- However, if your order is personalised and is already in production, we are unable to cancel, refund or provide a store credit.
Damaged + Missing Orders
- We take a great deal of care to ensure that your package arrives safely. Australia Post does request that any damaged items are taken to your local post office for assessment, however please contact us with any breakages including images of the product in it's original packaging, as a replacement may be organised.
- Australia Post will need to investigate any stolen/missing items. Please ensure you lodge a request via their website to find your item and also contact us to let us know.
Incorrect Item/ Spelling Received
- While we always aim to be 100% accurate in every order we make, sometimes mistakes can occur due to the highly personalised nature of our products. In the unlikely event that your order has a spelling mistake or you have received the incorrect order, please contact us immediately with your order number and photos. We will arrange a return shipping label to be emailed to you. Once the incorrect item has been posted we will start to process your correct order and have it shipped out to you.
- All of our products are completely unique due to the different grains within the timber we use. Some imperfections may be present and we believe these variations add to the natural quality of the product.
- Subject to 'Returns & Exchanges' we do not offer refunds or exchanges in the instance of timber variation.
Discounts and Vouchers
Discounts and vouchers cannot be applied after the purchase is complete. If you forgot to use your discount code or voucher, keep your eyes open for new offers in the future. Discounts cannot apply to existing orders.
All Promotional codes and discounts are non-transferable. They must be redeemed by the allocated time frame. If not used by the allocated time frame there will be no extension or reactivation.
Sale prices apply only to products for purchase directly through our online store.
Discounts and Vouchers are unable to be used for wholesale accounts.
Not available with any other offer or discount code. Discounts do not apply to existing orders. All discounts are non-transferable. They must be redeemed within the allocated time frame. If not used by the allocated time frame there will be no extension. First order discount available for full priced items only. Express Post shipping options will not speed up dispatch times, only Australia Post transit.
Product Safety Warning
WARNING! CHOKING HAZARD. THIS IS NOT A TOY. The product may contain small magnet(s). Swallowed magnets can stick together across intestines causing serious infections and death. Seek immediate medical attention if magnet(s) and/or small parts are swallowed or inhaled. This product contains small parts and a long chord and could be a choking hazard. These are not designed as toys and should never be left unattended with children or hung above or within reach of a child's bed or cot. Ensure that they are hung securely and out of the reach of children at all times.
Unless otherwise stated, copyright in the information and images and products on this website, extending to all Social Media is owned by or licenced to T-Leaf Collections. This website and the content of this website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, or otherwise exploited for any purpose, unless specifically authorised by law or in writing by T-Leaf Collections. Please do not copy or use our images from our website without permission or authorisation. Copyright 2014, T-Leaf Collections ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
T-Leaf Collections, Memory Drops®, Bow Drops, Dream Drops and all associated logos are trade marks or registered trade marks of T-Leaf Collections. These trade marks (whether registered or unregistered) must not be used or modified in any way without the written consent of T-Leaf Collections.
Please DO NOT copy or alter our Memory Drops® design in any way, shape or form. In doing so you will be in breach of copyright laws. Our Memory Drops® are copyright © and trademark (®) protected. We have worked extremely hard on creating something unique and original to bring to our customer base and this business is how we maintain our livelihood. We are all trying to shine and reach our goals, so remember to find your own inner-creative! Taleah x